CERVITRAX™ Cervical Traction Collar
EXPERIENCE AN INSTANT DRUG-FREE NECK PAIN RELIEF
CERVITRAX™ is an innovative cervical decompression brace that works in three dimensions offering natural pain relief by safely stretching your neck and separating the disc and joint surfaces in your cervical spine (neck) while keeping your head and neck in the optimal position.
Due to long hours of computer work, hunching over our smartphones, stress, busy life, sedentary and lack of exercise, our cervical vertebrae are prone to fatigue, and more and more people begin to develop neck pain and cervical problem.
Many of us simply don't take cervical spondylosis seriously but it will become more and more serious over time if we don't take proper action to fix it.
Surgeons, doctors, and therapists can't rave enough about Neck Traction Devices and the benefits they have.
People who have some form of neck pain - even those who planned to undergo surgery are transforming their lives for the better in an instant without painkillers and interventions.
The especially well-designed, one-size-fits-all collar neck brace is meant for use in cervical traction, particularly in relieving the neck and back pain associated with bulging or herniated discs.
CERVITRAX™ gently stretches the neck to reduce pressure on the spine by pulling and separating the vertebrae.
It includes more padding and traction support than is seen in many other cervical traction devices.
- Instant pain relief - Feel relief the moment you inflate the device
- Helps to align the neck - Immediately relieves pressure and facilitates healing
Eradicates pain naturally - No medications or doctors required
Alleviates Bulging or Herniated Cervical Discs
Relief from pinched nerves, joints, and Spasm pain
Restores natural cervical curve when used regularly
- It’s affordable - About the same as one visit to a chiropractor
- Easy to use and setup - Ready to use right out of the box
- Full mobility - Use it sitting, standing, walking, or lying down
- Lightweight and portable - Take it anywhere you travel. It weighs only 2 lbs
- Recommended by chiropractors - FDA & CE approved
- 3-dimensional support - Providing extra support to ensure the head is in the most optimal position during traction
- Safe & Comfortable - Made of safe & high-quality medical-grade ABS material
New improved 2021 version - The new design provides more comfort & better support
✔ Designed to adjust the neck to the natural curve of 20° by taking the pressure off the discs that reside between the vertebrae (Spinal Bones) and resulting in almost immediate neck pain relief.
✔ Helping to open up the spaces where nerves exit your spinal canal and relieve the pressure of a compressed nerve.
It allows for healing nutrients to enter your neck and speed up healing. Traction can also help stretch the muscles and joint structures around the neck.
✔ Proper cervical traction can be the fastest natural way to stop neck pain completely for a long period of time.
Cervical traction at home is one of the best drug-free ways to relieve mild to severe neck pain – without endless physical therapy treatments, or surgery.
If you’ve ever tried it at a clinic, you know that it can immediately release all pressure off your neck. So much so, that you probably wished you had one at home to use whenever you need it.
Cervitrax™ has a self-rotation switch that you can adjust the tractive effort based on your personal preference.
The bottom recoil pad effectively stretches the intervertebral space distance.
On the back end, there are eight inflatable columns that fit the cervical spine, keeping the Cervical amplitude as close to 20 degrees.
✔ Unlike many cervical devices that require patients to lie down or stay in a prone position for the duration of the treatment and some even look like medieval torture devices with ropes and pulleys where you hang in a doorway!
Cervitrax™ collar can be worn anywhere in an upright position and allows for maximum mobility.
✔ By using an innovative FDA-approved neck compression air system, it generates just enough pressure to release tension between the vertebra, discs, nerves, and foramina, causing instant pain relief.
✔ Ergonomically designed, soft foam collar follows the natural neck curvature and supports it with the three-spot supporting mechanism.
Cervitrax™ contains the pneumatic belt and one piece of the free-standing frame which provides a traction effect along the physiological curve through the up-down screws on L&R sides and inflated air bladder.
✔ Safe, Sanitary, and Secure, Constructed with Medical Grade ABS-Plastic, it’s the same durable material used for hospital equipment worldwide.
It’s waterproof and can be easily sanitized with spray or wipes.
The metal components and fasteners are non-corrosive stainless steel and never pop out.
✔ Weighing only 2lbs, The brace is lightweight and extremely comfortable to use, whether you're at home, gym, or at the office.
Cervitrax™ is suitable for all adults. It is designed so you can take it anywhere, it is easy to use and easy to take off.
Whether you're a student, middle-aged, or a senior, Cervitrax™ is a perfect choice.
✔ Patented and Approved by Latest Standards, unlike traditional neck traction devices, Cervitrax follows highly regulated health industry standards.
It is patented and approved by both the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and CE (Conformitè Europëenne).
U.S. patent number: US D719, 265 S
The FDA approval number: 3006891384
The CE registration number: CA17P1072
No other at-home neck traction device has this level of design or safety.
Cervitrax™ gently stretches the neck muscles to align vertebral discs and alleviate neck pain.
- Designed to adjust the neck to the natural curve of 20°
- Utilizes a self-rotation switch in which you can adjust the tractive effort based on your personal preference.
- Immobilize the cervical vertebrae into the best physical curvature with an adjustable therapy pad.
- Frequent use of the device will help patients prevent cervical spondyloepiphyseal, relieve cervical pain and fatigue, and release clinical symptoms by air traction.
- Lightweight ( less than 2 lb) and comfortable
- Can be worn while standing, sitting, or working at the office
- The rear inflatable cushion lifts the cervical vertebra
- The Air pressure release valve prevents overinflation
- Adjustable traction strength
- Includes a manual air pump to control your traction power easily
- Wear 10 to 15 minutes, 3 to 4 times a day as needed
- Patented design and FDA approved
- One size fits most
APPLICATION AND USE
1. Before inflating, be sure the valve is tightened clockwise.
2. When inflated, if there is a compression leak or no flow transfer, please tighten the spool with a wrench.
3. After tightening the spool, please clip it with a clip.
4. When inflating, please check the gauge in the pump. when the air press reaches 15PSI, you will hear the sound of the air leak because the relief valve starts working.
MRI's of the patients treated with the Cervitrax™ decompression show rehydration of the discs, and reabsorption of bulging and ruptured discs!
HELPS ANYONE WHO SUFFERS FROM
Herniated, Bulging discs
Whiplash injuries (injuries that do not involve breakage or dislocation of the bones)
Degenerative changes (arthritis)
Compressions / Radiculopathies
Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis
Dizziness, numbness of hands and feet
Flustered insomnia, occasional stiff neck
- Pinched Nerve
AVOID USING IT IF YOU HAVE
Postsurgery hardware such as screws in your neck
A recent fracture or injury in the neck area
A known tumor in the neck area
Issues or blockages with vertebral or carotid arteries
Spinal cord spondylopathy
Pregnant or under 12
- 1x Cervitrax™ Traction Collar
- 1x Air Pump
- 1x Users Manual
- 1x Valve Tightening Key
NOT SOLD IN STORES
This site is NOT a part of the Meta website or Meta Platforms Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Meta in any way. Meta is a trademark of Meta Platforms, Inc.